Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tues

So on Tuesday I got to sit at home and do my own thing.. yay.. Caught up on The Bachelorette, yoga, and I even layed out and swam (with the dog :/) for a few minutes.

For breakfast I had some organic Stoneyfield Farm vanilla yogurt with frozen berries and pumpkin flax seed granola and 1/2 of a banana, and coffee of course. I had the Stoneyfield, because they do not have the Greek yogurt around here. I've seen it at one place, so I'll have to go get it next time.


For lunch after I swam I had my version of egg salad, carrot sticks, and a pickle and a half an end of bread. Jillian and Kiptyn all the way for The Bachelorette. I'm rooting for my San Diego man.


I broke our the VitaMix for a small smoothie in the afternoon, it was pretty good (Frozen strawberriees, cherries, banana, a little bit of chocolate protein powder, coffee and a few chocolate chips.)

For dinner that night I ate baby spinach with chicken, almonds, raisins, carrots, and a balsamic vinaigrette.






No comments:

Post a Comment