Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catching up =)

So Saturday, for breakfast I had yogurt, berries and some pumpkin granola. One of my favorites. We headed to Tyler to see "The Hangover" and I had to have a Kashi TLC bar to hold me over, and by the time we ate lunch it was an early dinner. We had Teppenyaki, it was not very good, but I managed with some edamame, chicken, and sauteed vegetables.
Sunday for breakfast I fixed egg whites on a scooped out whole wheat english muffin. The top half I ate with jelly. It was very good.

For lunch I had tuna salad, with some carrot sticks and pickles. I also had a small smoothie before dinner.
I noticed there was some broccoli, squash and zucchini in the fridge that was on its last stage. I microwaved it in some chicken broth, with a few screws of whole wheat fusilli pasta. I added 1/3 cup Bertoli tomato basil sauce, some dried oregano, basil, granulated garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. I also added chicken. It was so good, that I had it for dinner again Monday night with a little piece of bread to soak up the juices. It was half soup, half stew, half pasta. So yummy.

Monday morning I got to drive in to my favorite coffee place, about 45 minutes away, and got a little groceries too. Before I left I had oatmeal, with cinnamon, honey, water, milk, raisins and almonds. At the coffee place I had a few cups of coffee, and a small fruit salad.


At home I had lunch, which I made a chicken salad with apple, celery, pickle, almonds, raisins, mustard, miracle whip (all we had, I prefer real mayo), yogurt and apple cider vinegar. I also had carrot sticks and a pickle on the side. ;) I had my vegetable, chicken, tomato pasta soup thing again last night for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment