Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Thursday and Friday

A few highlights from Thursday & Friday:
before work on Thursday I had pb & honey & banana on a whole wheat english muffin.
After cooking a luncheon in which there were absolutely zero leftovers, I ran to Subway and got my normal sandwich because I was soso hungry. For dinner Thursday I think I had chicken salad of somesort with whatever we had vegetable wise.
Yum, real oatmeal, (no packet!) enabled me to have more, and it was actually better for me. I did just plain oats, a little milk, water, cinnamon, honey, raisins, and vanilla, and some strawberries on the side.
I made egg salad, had it with carrot sticks, pear, pickle, and I made a TINY panino and tested out the the panini machine. It was good.
For dinner Friday I had chicken salad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment