Wednesday, July 29, 2009

busy busy busy

Well, the restaurant opened! I've been so busy but I definitely am still eating. ;) My work days consist usually of a nice breakfast at home that is pretty norm, and I usually shove whatever chicken, eggs, fruit or veggie I can find at the restaurant during prep, or service when I get a chance to eat. It is hard to resist the cayenne and sugar spiced pecans when there are so many of them on hand! Ah. Fun stuff.

We have a true Mexican cooking lady on kitchen staff who makes us treats when available. Today she brought in sopes, a masa based fried tortilla type thing, and I ate it for lunch with two poached eggs and a little black beans. YUM!



For dinner last night I grilled myself a citrus marinated chicken breast and had it on top a bed of spinach, cabbage, cucumber, blueberries and oranges in a balsamic and olive oil vinaigrette.


usual breakfast. ph & h.

some lunches...



oatmeal has to be at least 3 or 4 times a week. and there's the final potter!
oatmeal, coffee and harry= perfect morning.



i'll try and blog more. but more simple stuff.

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment